Are you serious about fixing those Peri Menopause symptoms?
- Hot flashes
This 8 week program is for you if:
- You’ve got symptoms but are not getting any answers
- You’re fed up with symptoms – night sweats, hot flushes, forgetfulness
- You’re open to making lifestyle changes
- You want to feel and look better, shift that fat accumulation
- You want to balance moods, stress levels and improve your relationships with loved ones
- You know it’s time to start investing in your health
- You want natural solutions to Menopause
Our next 8 week program starts on Starts 15th February – ends 9th April 2020. We’re starting on the 15th as I know you’ll be wanting to eat chocolates and drink champagne on Valentines Day (Yes, even if you’re single you deserve that!) and we’ll finish in time for Easter weekend.
FOR FULL INFORMATION CLICK THIS LINK
How can The Hormone Fairy help you during Peri-Menopause?
Are you struggling with your Hormones, you don’t have to be a hostage to them. This is the prime of your life and it’s time to step into your power, feel happier, sexy and back to your old self.
Let me, Cat The Hormone Fairy wave my magic wand! If you’re ready for something different, ready to take the first step on a journey to a healthier and happier you, then I’m excited to help you make those changes.
- Book a Breakthrough session to find out how you can work with me. Whether that’s 121 Hormone Coaching, Hormone Testing, a Group 30 Day program or a Menopause Mastermind. Click the link below to book a 15-minute chat or drop me a message via the contact page. https://thehormonefairy.gettimely.com/book
- JOINour Private Facebook Hub where you can ask me questions, learn more of my top tips, feel supported, join challenges and make new friends. Click here to enter https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHormoneFairy/
- Attend an Event Come along to our Monthly Menopause Meet-ups locally, Menopause & Mochas during the day or Mocktails & Menopause in the evening. Organised with my sister company "Menopause Tribe" – A chance to chat, learn, share experiences, feel supported, make friends and have fun. There’s also 1 Day Workshops & Retreats, and weekend Retreats to help you get back on track. Keep an eye out on our Website, Facebook Page, Instagram for our latest events.